chili hudson is HERE!!! pics inside :)

shoppingsmycard

Shopping's My Cardio
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
wow, she's soooo pretty! :yahoo: nothing quite like opening that box!

i am a teensy bit worried about the fact that there were no protectors on the zippers, so there are a couple of tiny scratches. but i'm trying not to let it affect my overall loooooove for my new hudson! some reassurance would be much appreciated from all of you MJ experts :love:

i'm attaching some pics of me trying it on for all of you...enjoy (sorry for the less-than-couture quality of my modeling and the horrid camera phone pics...i couldn't convince the hubs that it was enough of an emergency for him to find the 'real' camera for me!) ;)

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 167
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 152
  • model-at side.jpg
    model-at side.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 206
  • model-over shoulder.jpg
    model-over shoulder.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 216
  • model-crook.jpg
    model-crook.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 190
That bag is ridiculously beautiful!! It looks amazing on and you are such a lucky woman! Congratulations on your new baby! Wear her in good health!

P.S. I wouldn't worry about the tiny scratches, unless they are really obvious. Just enjoy the glory that is....the hudson!:yahoo:

wow, she's soooo pretty! :yahoo: nothing quite like opening that box!

i am a teensy bit worried about the fact that there were no protectors on the zippers, so there are a couple of tiny scratches. but i'm trying not to let it affect my overall loooooove for my new hudson! some reassurance would be much appreciated from all of you MJ experts :love:

i'm attaching some pics of me trying it on for all of you...enjoy (sorry for the less-than-couture quality of my modeling and the horrid camera phone pics...i couldn't convince the hubs that it was enough of an emergency for him to find the 'real' camera for me!) ;)

congrats!!!!!!!!! you finally got your baby!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: you must be soooo happy right now!! the bag looks great on you too!!! enjoy her :love::love:!!!