7 Jeans with Crystals

• Still cute!

• So 5 years ago!

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So i have rediscovered 7 Jeans for All Mankind....i forgot how comfy they were!!! In the last week or so I bought 5 pairs lol, yeah I know crazy...but I have dreams of wearing them everyday lol.

So here is my question...the jeans with the crystals on the back, WAY out or still cute?

thats what i was thinking...but i saw some yesterday at Steinmart that were kinda cute, they had the dark blue/blue/light blue crystals on them for only $99!!!! I almost got them...but figured they were at steinmart for a reason lol (i know, im bad haha but its true!)

I still like SFAM with crystals! Crystalized jeans used to be so hard to find. The problem is, I end up saving my crystalized jeans for special occasions and then I never wear them. I've had jeans I've worn 3 times in as many years :sad:

thats what i was thinking...but i saw some yesterday at Steinmart that were kinda cute, they had the dark blue/blue/light blue crystals on them for only $99!!!! I almost got them...but figured they were at steinmart for a reason lol (i know, im bad haha but its true!)

at steinmart, marshalls tj or any discount store they have designer denim such as 7FAM for $100 or under. Most of them are not rejects, but nice decent pairs.

at steinmart, marshalls tj or any discount store they have designer denim such as 7FAM for $100 or under. Most of them are not rejects, but nice decent pairs.

oppsss!....i never meant "rejects"...more like last season? lol sorry dont know how to describe it, like they had a few different styles of 7's with crystals, one with HUGE riviets that I dont think i would wear.

Trust me, i put in hours at tj's marshalls and now steinmart! Lol I've found some AMAZING deals, but have also found some obvious last season items!!! Does that make sense? Sorry if i offended anyone!! :sad:

But thanks for the advice girlys!!! i just thought the pair with the A pocket with blue crystals were kinda cute...!!

Just because I have got a little older - I don't think I would wear the back pocket with the full pocket bling any longer - just a personal choice - I don't think they look super out-dated though.
I have ones with small amounts of crystals that I would still wear.

oh oh oh what about the ones with the studs?!?! not so blingy, but still a bit of omph!!!

I love studded jeans (like the pyramid studs) but they're so pricey! Blank denim makes some good ones that are relatively inexpensive ($78, I think) but I like to try my jeans on in person. I'm thinking about studding a pair of my jeans by myself. Craft stores sell the studs.