I Know Ideeli is Slow, But...

Barlow

Behaving...Sometimes
O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
My order from the 29th still says in process, I heard it could take about ten days but I was kinda hoping by now... :sad:

Does anyone else still see that for the L.A.M.B. they got from the sale?

Or maybe it's just that my impatience knows no bounds :P

I heard somewhere that they may wait for all orders to be processed and then inform the warehouse and they are then shipped from there.

I hate waiting, though! So painful! But it will be such a great moment when the goods finally do arrive!

They have to wait to get all their orders, tell the people what got ordered, have it shipped to them, and then have it shipped to you. So yes, it takes a while. You probably won't get it for a few more weeks

i think 10 business days is like Tues. so *should* ship by next friday at latest. i keep waiting for this too.

a necklace i ordered after the lamb bag already shipped today. so here's hoping lamb ships monday

I emailed Ideeli and the reply said my order was scheduled to ship on or before July 13. I have not received any shipping info, and they have not charged my CC.

If you don't mind my asking, for how much were the Ceylon bags listed? I feel like I missed out on some good deals here. I go back and forth on whether I like or dislike this line.

i got an email back. they say it's going to ship this week. and i'll get an email with tracking when it does.

gee..not much help since 10 days have passed already.