... And she's back! I found a Pebble, Lilac and Tomato in my Balenciaga Garden

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Well, well, well - look what the cat dragged in. :biggrin:

Most of you remember my terrible attempt at being "bal-content" about a few months ago. I'm done with that silly phase of denial and am back in action with these beauties to share!

If I ever attempt to be contented ever again; I give you full authority to internet slap me back to our little reality here. :noggin:

2007 Tomato Red City, from one of our very own:

285344356_o.jpg

285344283_o.jpg

285344323_o.jpg

Wait a second, what's this? A rare and oh-so-beautiful Lilac?!

What? When? Wherever did you find this? It's almost 5 years old now!

2004 Lilac First - also from one of our very own:

285344237_o.jpg

285344430_o.jpg

285344394_o.jpg

Okay, enough with the antics and stories! I love this freaking bag! Look at this bag, look at this color!

My mom has the exact same bag and it drove me nutts with envy everytime I saw her.

I had to have a Pebble of my very own:

2009 Galet City: from the amazing leather-bag-picker, Erica:

285344459_o.jpg

285344142_o.jpg

285344093_o.jpg

285344182_o.jpg

285344494_o.jpg

RERE, you are really lucky with all your new bbags!!! congratulations!
love the color of tomato & lilac, love the leather on the galet! enjoy them as much as you can!

i am still finding a RED twiggy!!!

Aw.... I just love that pix of Lilac and Tomato together. Very happy pix.

The leather of your Galet looks amazing. I have one coming too this week. I hope mine will be just like yours.

Your post's ever encouraging. ;) I'm going on a ban now. ;) Until June next year, that's my goal, or should I say until the release of F/W 10? ;)

We're Tomataaa Sistaaas Rere! :greengrin: Love love all your new pieces -- you've got great taste lady! You were quiet for a while... but not for long! You were busy :graucho:

did u clean the handle? it looks great! now i'm starting to regret selling this bag :nuts:

xoxo aka "E" - don't regret it! She went to a good home, I love using this bag on the weekends when I need less stuff. :smile: I cleaned the handles with AG Cleaner, and then protected them with LMB's Pro-Treatment. But even before that, the handles were only a little patina as you had mentioned. Thank you again for my Lilac. :yes:

cate14 - tell me about it! I have had enough though, I'm gonna let the crazy take me over.

virgo
- thank you! You should have a Galet piece to go with all the amazing things you've recently purchased. ;)

meganka - you have good bbag karma, I'm certain you'll find yours soon enough.

Moonstarr, candace - thanks ladies!