Jon Gosselin and Christian Audigier to start clothing line

Well, If people buy those clothes, and lots of them, the money can go to the gosselin, and the chilldren, and then they won't be on OK! weekly or other gossip blogs anymore seeking publicity/money! and then they will just go away! :yahoo:

ok. I'm getting way ahead of myself.
but ..this is going to be a bad clothing line.

Well, If people buy those clothes, and lots of them, the money can go to the gosselin, and the chilldren, and then they won't be on OK! weekly or other gossip blogs anymore seeking publicity/money! and then they will just go away! :yahoo:

ok. I'm getting way ahead of myself.
but ..this is going to be a bad clothing line.

Amen, sista! :biggrin:

^^^ LOL, yeah pretty much. Someone said it so well in the other thread -- everyone in this sh!tshow is a total opportunist! I mean, I GET that they are thinking about the bottom line and how to provide for their kids' futures, but it's the hypocrisy that I cannot stand -- J and K are always talking about how they absolutely *hate* all the attention and publicity, but at the same time, they revel in it and are exploiting it as much as they can. I would respect them a whole lot more if they came right out and said, "This is our 15 minutes of fame -- we're going to shamelessly milk it for all it's worth and provide for our kids' futures."