neverfull MM (stephen sprouse) or Ursula (MC)

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am new to Purse Forum, I can't believe there are so many others like me out there! ♥ I do not live near a LV boutique, so I either order over the phone (i am in Canada so no online LV yet :sad: or buy when I travel.

I will be heading to Boston in Sept. and have my choices narrowed down to either the Stephen Sprouse neverfull MM and the small multicolor agenda or the Ursula bag(in white multicolor) with no agenda? Do you have any of these bags? which would you prefer?

Thank you so much!!

Hello everyone,
I am new to Purse Forum, I can't believe there are so many others like me out there! ♥ I do not live near a LV boutique, so I either order over the phone (i am in Canada so no online LV yet :sad: or buy when I travel.

I will be heading to Boston in Sept. and have my choices narrowed down to either the Stephen Sprouse neverfull MM and the small multicolor agenda or the Ursula bag(in white multicolor) with no agenda? Do you have any of these bags? which would you prefer?

Thank you so much!!

No contest:

Stephen Sprouse neverfull MM and the small multicolor agenda

er...and I don't have either

Not sure if u mean the rose NF or the grafitti NF but I luv the rose. I would prefer the white mc Judy bag than the Ursula! ;)

p.s. I have the mono NF MM and luv it to death!!! Very practical bag.

I will pick Ursula because I like the design of the bag and hardware and it is multicolore! I have one in black canvas. But be warned though, multicolore will chip overtime as it is because they said, the paint that they used. I bought mine 2nd hand though.

Neverfull is so simple. Besides, I am not sure if it is worth to pay over $1000 for the bag. And, the image of easily cutting the shoulder strings with a scissor. I mean, OMG, it is so thin! Oh...Ursula has more leather than Neverfull.

I would do the roses. The only multicolor on my list is the Judy MM in black... That bag is just wicked.

But if we're waiting until F/W... I would maybe wait for the Courtney. That bag is so amazing.