Which Damier color do you like better?

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
So, I'm contemplating getting my first LV. I like the Damier print a little better than the monogram print because I feel like it's different and not as widely replicated. So my question to you guys is, which color do you like better, the azur or ebony?

I'm young and I'm not worried about what matches things more. Thank you all for your help!

P.S.- It will probably be a speedy 30 if some of you make the decision based off of the style of the bag. TIA!

I love both colors but I voted for azur because thats what i prefer for summer! My ebene damier gets lots of use during winter! Both are very versatile and easy to match! Love them both!

I voted Azur. I love them both. I am also getting my first LV soon in October and its going to be a speedy 35 in the damier print so congrats.:tup: I am planning on getting the damier ebony because it will be fall and go better with my wardrobe then. But I am planning on buying the galliera in the azur in march for my 21st bday present.:yahoo: You will have to show everyone your bag once you get it.

i like the damier because i just dont want a bag with too much "upkeep" or that will patina. i think that to get the Azur to get a good patina would be hard work but for me the Ebene can look as good after 6 years or 6 months if care is taken.