Is the Bellevue PM really that unattractive?

Do you like Bellevue PM?

• Yes!

• No way!

• I didn't like it at first, but after seeing it IRL, I like it!

• I liked it at first, but after seeing it IRL, I don't like it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

lalalalala51

Jul 17, 2008
I love the Vernis line, but at the moment the only thing I can afford from the line is the Bellevue PM. I haven't seen it in real life, but I am thinking to get it in Pomme. I know that there are a lot people who are really turned off by the shape, though. So my question is, for those of you who have seen it in real life, what do you think of this bag? So I get it or put the money towards something else (e.g. a non-Vernis)?

:ty: in advance!

I really dislike the look of this bag to be honest. I've seen it in real life and lets just say there are better bags out there. But this is just my opinion. If you want a vernis bag, why not get the Wilshire Boulevard?

To be honest, I don't mind the shape but the vachetta + vernis just not do it for me... I'm on the same boat as you...would luv to get somtin in bleu nuit so bad but notin i like...the only one i rly like is alma but the price is too much for me and they don't make the smaller size...it's way too big for everyday bag for me...can still be a travel companion...

The wilshire is the best choice for me....I agree it's too small... and the sunset is a great evening bag but still pricey for me for such a small bag...

I'm kinda waiting if LV will make cosmetic case in bleu nuit...then I'll get it and use as evening bag.

Good luck! =)

I fall into the category of not liking it until I tried it on! I mean I've looked at it in LV a thousand times and just thought nope, not for me! Then last week when we were at LV, my dh said I like that bag why don't you try it on? So I did! I def. like the PM better than the GM! The GM, because of the shape, didn't seem like a comfortable shoulder bag!

HTH!

I didn't like it when I saw the photos the first time. When I saw it IRL, I liked it and bought it in the Pomme color. After a few months, I noticed that I have only used it for like 2 times. It sat in my closet for months so I decided to sell it. I still don't miss it after all. Now I know the answer...