?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionpop

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
:jammin: vernis bronze broome wallet! :yahoo:

i got this last week from a very nice tfp-er, gave it to the store for a little clean and it came back as good as new!! :wlae:

i love this wallet, it looks small but as the lovely tfp-er said, it does fit a lot.. its small and compact! perfect for me :love:

thank you to t444 and lee69 :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• broome1.jpg
    broome1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 40
  • broome2.jpg
    broome2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 39
:jammin: vernis bronze broome wallet! :yahoo:

i got this last week from a very nice tfp-er, gave it to the store for a little clean and it came back as good as new!! :wlae:

i love this wallet, it looks small but as the lovely tfp-er said, it does fit a lot.. its small and compact! perfect for me :love:

thank you to t444 and lee69 :sweatdrop:
Congrats! It looks gorgeous! :nuts:

What kind of cleaning service did you get from the store and if you don't mind me asking, how much or do they even charge? :shame:

Thanks in advance for the info! :flowers:

thanks ILOVELV :flower:

the cleaning is free.. i think they just polish the handware, and put some sort of leather cleaner on the inside and maybe outside? because the wallet smells different :yes:

thanks ILOVELV :flower:

the cleaning is free.. i think they just polish the handware, and put some sort of leather cleaner on the inside and maybe outside? because the wallet smells different :yes:
Sounds great! Hmm, I think I might want to bring in my old bags for cleaning next time too! :P Do you just bring it there, tell them you want it cleaned, they'll bring it to the back for a while then you get it back immediately on that day? :shame: Not sure how it goes, but I'm kinda afraid that they'll look at me like I'm nuts if I tell them I want my bag cleaned. Lol... So far I've only brought my Tiffany back for complimentary cleaning. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.