New and thought I'd share my very modest collection

bagpie

Jul 9, 2009
Hi there! I have lurked from time to time and finally joined here a few days ago as I am agonizing over which LV (or two) I want to get this week with a gift card I have coming :yahoo:. Before I started asking questions, I thought I would share my small collection of the moment. I have had many others I have sold over the years, but these are my favorites and I plan only to collect and not sell from now on.

They are:
Balenciaga Pom Pom (this my everyday bag and my true love)
Prada evening clutch purchased on my honeymoon in Rome
Louis Vuitton Tikal
Louis Vuitton wallet (don't know the name of the style)
Prada diaper bag

Nice to meet you all!!

Attachments

• IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2070.JPG
    IMG_2070.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2071.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2073.JPG
    IMG_2073.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 73
Thank you so much for the welcome!! I have been having a great time checking out all of your amazing collections, and the visuals of them on are really helping/confusing me even more about where to go next!:nuts:

welcome to tpf!! beautiful balenciaga, thanks for sharing! white bags are my absolute favorite!

Thanks! This is my 4th Balenciaga, and I cannot see ever letting it go. It is actually light gray. I tried to look up the technical name of the color on the Barneys site, but they aren't carrying it right now. You all know so much more about the details than I do!:P

And yes, I am sure you will lead me into many more classic bags. Sooo much temptation here!

OK, back to my obsessive indecision about which way to go next...