LV shoulder bags or LV hand held...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Which do you prefer? Love my Speedy 30 but, love LV shoulder bags a tad bit more...love my LH and love the pics with all the PH...great looking bag not too big...and love the BH on people....anyone else prefer LV shoulder bags the best...love my aureilla mm because it to is a shoulder bag...my speedy is great on weekends but, hand held for me is less practical...what do you think?????

I am a total handheld girl. I do like shoulder bags too, but hand helds outweigh my collection by far. The only shoulder bags that i've lately been eyeing are the denim baggy GM and BH, but I still can't decide if I REALLY want the BH or only want it because everybody on PF makes such a big deal about it!

shoulder bags are definitely a lot less hassle to lug around, but i'm used to carrying a lot of my bags in the crook of my arm, so handheld bags work for me too

I do not care for hand held bags at all. But that's fine since I am saving tons of money that way!
Love my speedy but, would not buy another hand held bag again...it is my first and only hand held bag....much prefer shoulder bags that can be hand held if desired...thanks for sharing...I am not the only person that feels that way...:yes:

I like shoulder bags better. my azur speedy is my first handheld bag and it's ok. I think I'm just gonna get my trouville and that's it for handheld bags.

Definitely shoulder bag. I have a speedy 30 but can't get used to a handheld bag. I have only used it a few times since I bought it. I really thought I could get used to it . . . I just can't!

Hand held is just such an adjustment for me...love love my speedy and would not part with it but, for my lifestyle work etc....shoulder bags are more practical...one hand held is enough for me...I like the shoulder bags that can be shoulder, elbow or hand held...versatille...nice

Up until I got my first LV shoulder bag (Petit Noe :graucho:) I never liked shoulder bags! Period! But I can't live withough them now!!! LH, Noes, Manhattan GM (even though it's NOT an official shoulder bag, it's nice having an option), etc. LOVE them all!!!:wlae: