Bags we haven't seen yet....

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Prada Soho always gets bags that no one else gets. On prior post, someone mentioned the grommet bag, and now there is the craquele finish. I love to see runway bags, which some of these are... but not sure I'm liking these.

Note and prices that came w/ pix--

Last edited:
Oops same pix twice

more pix

If interested, love Eric at Prada Soho 212 334 8888

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 93
do these look like RM but with studs? or I am thinking crazy?

attachment.php

^^ kiki - ITA! some resemblance with RM MAB... these bags are very interesting... i can't decide if i like them for me... i think i will admire them on other people... i'm not sure if i can pull them off though... and i wonder if the studs will make it uncomfortable to carry as a hand bag... :confused1:

Thanks LC for posting!!! The clutch is purdy. Not digging the other ones though.

kiki - wth girlie??!!!! That avatar is rockin' my world!!!! I must venture over to the other subforums and see what you have brewing, lol!!

^Yeah me neither..Thanx Longchamp...the leather on the clutch bag looks exactly like the leather on the SHIH bag I bought a few months ago...and have been using pretty much everyday for this season..the Itlaian leather holds up weill & the finish is holding up well...what leather is this on the clutch?

Prada Soho always gets bags that no one else gets. On prior post, someone mentioned the grommet bag, and now there is the craquele finish. I love to see runway bags, which some of these are... but not sure I'm liking these.

Note and prices that came w/ pix--

Thanks for posting Longchamp! I am digging that grommet bag. I'm a child of the 80s, what can I say! :lol: