Grey Patent Pumps??

CCKL

It’s never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
Hi ladies! Anyone know where I can find grey patent closed-toe pumps (heel height 100-140)?? Style-wise, I'd prefer to stay away from Simples and Pigalles. I already have the Rolandos in grey suede and the New Simples in grey kid so ideally I want the grey patents to be a different style but I guess another pair of Rolandos or New Simples wouldn't hurt :P.

:flowers: TIA!!

The only other grey patent pumps I've come across are the Rolandos and Decolletes (both the same shade of grey) and Ron Rons (F/W 2008). Unfortunately, your best bet would be eBay for all three styles. Sorry. :sad:

Yea, I had a feeling :cry: I've been keeping an eye out on ebay but no luck yet. I'm hoping maybe some of the newer styles (Feticha, Lady Lynch, Miss Clichy) will eventually come out with a grey patent...

Thanks anyway sakura!

Yea, I had a feeling :cry: I've been keeping an eye out on ebay but no luck yet. I'm hoping maybe some of the newer styles (Feticha, Lady Lynch, Miss Clichy) will eventually come out with a grey patent...

Thanks anyway sakura!
I'm pretty sure nothing is coming out in gray anything this season. I flipped through the CL boutique lookbook and don't remember reading about anything in gray.

^^I was just about to point that out. I think the Decolletes are available in that skin too... but nothing in grey patent this season, if that's what laureen meant...

Nieners: I would LOVE Rons Rons or Decolletes in patent grey but they're both pretty hard to find. I guess I just have to be patient and pray to the shopping gods :amuse:

brintee: I saw a pic of Robin Antin wearing those grey Biancas and they looked pretty cute on her but I know if I get those, I'll still be pining for something in patent leather...lol

laureen and Deb: I guess theres always next season...

Thanks for the help girls!