It's not authentic?

babygirlbling

J'aime ma vie!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I have been dying for an authentic LV Hudson forever. I did tons of research on this site and others. I compared ones I thought about buying with the ones on elux and here. I spent MONTHS looking at bags to be sure that I would get an authentic one but for a little bit less than retail. My DH is in the military and there is NO WAY we could afford a brand new LV.
SOOOO I bought an *authentic* LV Hudson. Or so I thought. I was in the grocery store over the weekend and looked down....... a rivet came off :wtf: Never in my life have I cried in the store much less over a purse but I was bawling! So I called the LV store and they told me to bring it in and they would get it fixed. So I drove 3 hours to Portland then did the crazy parking thing downtown and got in to the store. The lady looked at it and said that it would take a few weeks to get it back because it needed to be sent out. No biggie. Then she takes down my info and starts to walk away with the purse and comes back and looks at the hardwear. Turns out it's a FAKE! :cursing: WTH! I paid for a authentic! I'm a bit peeved.
So for the second time in less than a week I cried in public over my purse.
I re-looked at everything about the authentics and fakes and I'm really sure that I have a real one. What do I do now? I love my purse and want to use it but with the rivet missing it's fairly un-usable. HELP!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Where did you purchase the bag from, if I may ask? How long have you had it? Can you contact seller and ask for a refund? I sure hope so.
Again, very sorry for you....:sad: :flowers:

I've had the purse for about 5 months.
Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I'm still learning how to use my camera.

Attachments

• P1010689.JPG
    P1010689.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 267
  • P1010690.JPG
    P1010690.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 229
  • P1010691.JPG
    P1010691.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 188
I am so sorry. It is scary that th e SA did not know right away. Please post pics and let us know where you got it so no one else is taken. I hope you can get your money back.

Can you take a pic of the "Louis Vuitton" stamp inside the bag? And also the inside of the front flap? This was we can help you to see if it's really fake.

Sorry your going through this!