Is Portobello classic enough?

Apr 13, 2009
Ladies who are lucky Portobello owners, do you think the two tone Portobello classic enough to have for years and years? I am also not sure if it's a permanent collection now? Also please share your experience how comfortable this baby is (handles, size, space, etc.)?
Thanks a lot!

Honestly, I dont think you can ever predict it will be a permanent collection. Very few lines ever stay permanent. I remember how popular those cambon bags were... now they no longer make them.

If you love the bag and you consider it timeless - go for it! You can never go wrong with chanel.

honestly, i dont think you can ever predict it will be a permanent collection. Very few lines ever stay permanent. I remember how popular those cambon bags were... Now they no longer make them.

If you love the bag and you consider it timeless - go for it! You can never go wrong with chanel.

ita!!!!

Honestly, I dont think you can ever predict it will be a permanent collection. Very few lines ever stay permanent. I remember how popular those cambon bags were... now they no longer make them.

Well said!!

I recently got a Portobello after lusting for it for months. In love with it! Definitely get one! I agree with the others...if you like it, get it. Who cares if it's part of the permanent collection or not?

i think for portobello its either u love it or u hate it =) for me, i love ittttt, i am buying the purple-fuchsia tweed and the grey flap onessss =) yipeeeeee