Quick question about Mulberry sale....

superfly78

Jul 8, 2009
Hi, I'm new here and you all seem farily clued up on all things mulberry!

Was just wondering whether Mulberry do further reductions later on in their sale or whether what they reduce them to at the beginning of the sale is what they stay as?

Am keeping my eye on a maxi mabel and can't decide whether to buy it now or see whther they reduce it again.

Thanks for your help and expertise!

Hello there, not sure about the sale on the website, but they have some maxi mabels at Bicester outlet village, less than half price, so it might be worth checking out if you're in/near Oxfordshire area. Or maybe try some of the other outlest - York, Shepton Mallet, Cheshire Oaks, etc.

Good luck! I have a maxi mabel and I love it! :nuts:

P.S. Sorry, I forgot to say welcome! :welcome2:

Last edited:
Well, it's been two weeks now so I don't know.
I doubt the prices will go down because they can sell the stock out an outlet for more than some items are going into the sale.

I think there was an occasion in a previous sale where they discounted bags a bit later- however i think girls who had paid the higher 'sale' price managed to then get some money back. I think it's unlikely they'll reduce prices further now to be honest. If you haven't already done so it's worth getting on the Mulberry mailing list as they normally do a sale 'preview' with an extra 10% off at the beginning of the sales.

I would order via website sale now, as it will be higher later in the outlet... Just ring all the outlet to make sure any obvious bargains remain then go for web sale! My personal opinion though.

Good luck - (welcome to Mulberry house! by the way... :welcome2:smile:

Ok, well they only have the black one so i'm going to wander along to the Knightsbridge store in a minute and just see if that is definitely the colour i want as they have a few more colour options there albeit more expensive.

I think i'm gonna go with the black refined leather Maxi Mabel, I am still kind of liking the antiqued chocolate but don't like how easily it scratches and how floppy it is. Agghhh decisions!