Need a pretty bronze-y bag >

Also, if you have your heart set on the Nikki I would check ebay -- there are a few excellent professional RM sellers who offer great prices on current season items, like HauteChick1. I have dealt with her (as have many others) and I have never heard anything but positive comments.

ohhhhh this is absolutley gorgeous !! :nuts: I am getting one, I have always wanted to buy a Tano, and this is it, this bag hit me hard :P:graucho:

I agree this Tano would be a great bronz-y bag ;)

Glad you like the bag! I think it's very pretty, too!! And the price is fantastic.

And your avatar is wonderful...RIP, MJ. :yes:

Glad you like the bag! I think it's very pretty, too!! And the price is fantastic.

And your avatar is wonderful...RIP, MJ. :yes:

yes the price is amazing ! very affordable for me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know the bag existed :P :lol: that's why I love tpf ;)

, and thank you for the avatar comment :smile:

yes the price is amazing ! very affordable for me, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know the bag existed :P :lol: that's why I love tpf ;)

, and thank you for the avatar comment :smile:

You're welcome!! I just did the same today -- I got a slammin bag on sale that I would never have even known about if it weren't for TPF!! :yahoo:

(And my sister bought it too, ha ha).