Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here it is! I even took a pic of all the boxes I had to open for you all! Ug, it was hard work.

Attachments

• chanel boxes.jpg
    chanel boxes.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14,084
  • chanel portrait.jpg
    chanel portrait.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14,182
  • chanel portrait 2.jpg
    chanel portrait 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13,210
Hey Cosmopolitan -- can you please tell me the name/retail price of your bag on the right? (The one with the two clasps?)
I am totally in LUV with it, it's so ridiculously awesome~~~

Miss you to Swanky:heart: I quickly pop in from time to time though because I would never be able to go cold turkey without you gals!

BTW, I absolutely love seeing everyone's collections! So nice to see! Hopefully we will all post!

Hey Cosmopolitan -- can you please tell me the name/retail price of your bag on the right? (The one with the two clasps?)
I am totally in LUV with it, it's so ridiculously awesome~~~

Thanks! I purchased that bag in November 2005 for $2,125 from the Chanel boutique at Tyson's Galleria in Va. The leather is lambskin, and it is extremely soft and luxurious. It is so unstructured that when the stuffing is removed, it collapses sort of like a Balenciaga, and it hangs more like a hobo over the shoulder, as opposed to looking boxy. It's also pretty big and roomy, I'm guessing 14"x10"x5". I'm not sure of the name of the bag; Chanel doesn't name many of them. (The tag just says "Classic Bag with Flap," which is no help whatsoever.) When I bought it last fall, the SA told me it was a "limited edition." I've seen a few around this year, but not many.

Here are the final family pics now that the Grey Reissue is here.
Part I. These are the last five added to my collection (black lg lambskin classic, Blanc Fonce caviar lg classic: Grey smaller sized Ritz, Grey 2.55 225 Reissue, White caviar wallet with chain)
black lambskin.jpg blanc fonce.jpg Ritz rs1.jpg Chanel grey reissue and white wallet bag rs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.