Outlet 50% off prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2007
I went to my outlet today as I was in need of some retail therapy. I immediately go to the 50% off section, and the sA comes over to me and says "everything that is 50% off, take another 25% off!" I was like :nuts:.
Is everyone else finding that at their outlets? I had no idea!!! Woo hoo!!! Will post what I got in another thread when I can borrow a camera - mine is in the shop and I am going crazy without it.

wowzers!

It's not really 75% off, but it's a hella deal!

For example:
Ticket = $100
- 50% = $50
- 25% = $37.50

So, it's really 62.5% off.
You're paying 37.5% of the $100 ticket price.

DAMMMMM!

I just called the Dolphin Mall outlet and they told me that there is an additional 50% on the Clearance items.... OMG, OMG OMG... Tell me it ain't so.

I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more bags for a while but if there really is a 50%+25% off sale I might just have to head back to my local outlet (Potomac Mills).

LOL Im so bad with percentages - is that just the 50% off? I wonder why she came up to me and said that? But the wristlet was marked at $98, so even at 50% off it would be more than $39.99, right? The bag was red marked at $349.99, so I guess the $174 was only 50% off. Oh well! I got so excited!! Still think I got a great price - sorry if I miscommunicated here. I was just saying what the SA told me!

I went to my outlet today as I was in need of some retail therapy. I immediately go to the 50% off section, and the sA comes over to me and says "everything that is 50% off, take another 25% off!" I was like :nuts:.
Is everyone else finding that at their outlets? I had no idea!!! Woo hoo!!! Will post what I got in another thread when I can borrow a camera - mine is in the shop and I am going crazy without it.

honey I was going to leave work early - I called two of my outlets and they said no additioanl of ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.