Bespoke for wtm messenger anyone?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I really like the wtm messenger style.

Anyone else interested in possibly joining me? As for color, I"m flexible. I"m thinking pewter would be lovely (Yikes, I do have 2 pewter BE's right now) but I"m sure I can be persuaded into another color!;)

Port might be lovely for the fall!

P.S. I'm thinking the wtm messenger might be just "enough" (not too little and not too much) pewter for me where I'm comfortable AND I do like this style more then the SPM! And just when I thought I had my BE collection narrowed down to just a few favorites here comes another design that I like!

Last edited:
Hey Lovebags, I still haven't left yet, and noticed I should move this over to shopping. Hopefully people will find it because I think it's a wonderful idea. However, you better get your pewter back and see what you think before jumping in on this one. Don't ya think?;):P

Hey Lovebags, I still haven't left yet, and noticed I should move this over to shopping. Hopefully people will find it because I think it's a wonderful idea. However, you better get your pewter back and see what you think before jumping in on this one. Don't ya think?;):P

Thanks Sweetie for placing my bespoke over here. I'm sorry I totally forgot to post here.

Yeah, your probably right about my impulse to jump in on the pewter. My bags are scheduled to today or tomorrow. I"ll keep you posted.

Hmm.... I was thinking last night that a black messenger BE might be nice! Or Dark Grey..... Oh dear. Lot's of possiblilities for this style. I really like it!:smile:

Hi Lo! Yes, I agree port would be gorgeous!!!!

lovebags2-I think a bespoke on the new style would be lovely! Are you considering the type a la Surprise me , but with the round thingies? or the type , which is a scaled down WTM?

Either way, I would also like to know the price from the two versions.

But I agree with you-it's a lovely bag..both of them!

lovebags2-I think a bespoke on the new style would be lovely! Are you considering the type a la Surprise me , but with the round thingies? or the type , which is a scaled down WTM?

Either way, I would also like to know the price from the two versions.

But I agree with you-it's a lovely bag..both of them!

I"m considering a la surprise me! LOL

I'm hoping since it's such a small bag that the price point will be reasonable.;)

P.S. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of the wtm a la surprise me. What do you think of the rounded circles on a messenger? And how about the flow of the bag? I like it where it has the details/stitching/zipper and then on the top it's just a smoother surface suddenly. Do we like?

You know me ladies. I"m just at it again being my "fussy" self.
Seriously though, I really think I like this messenger more then the SPM. But, of course I'm the type that NEEDS to see the bag IRL to accurately judge. I"m not great at online pics. Argh!

I like it without the drawstring, but wish it wasn't so plain on top. I don't know what it needs but some kind of detail.

Yes, I was worrying about this myself.

I think the middle of the bag looks nice with the details but then it loses some of it's flow on top with it being so plain/smooth all of a sudden. There's no transition.

Hm.....

Well, my SPM is being returned today or tomorrow. Maybe I"ll start enjoying that style more?

Jenova and all these nice reviews of the SPM have me wanting to give it another chance!

Hmm... You know ladies I was thinking about this bag today and I think I"m going to give my pewter SPM the old college effort try before buying another BE.

Plus, often when I try to coordinate a bespoke if it's going to succeed I'll have several ladies signed up with me by the end of the day. I have a feeling this one might not go forward at the moment based on hearing more opinions.

Sorry for the confusion in this thread.

Last edited:
I think this bag would be lovely in dark grey or petrol matte or even chocolate matte... I like it much better than the spm...
The mini tote version is also very pretty...

Hmmm....I think I am missing something, the WTM is already messenger ready so how would this be different. I am easily swayed, and the petrol matte is gorgeous...so if I can get a good visual picture, I might be convinced I need something like this. BTW, my pewter crash WTM is my FAVORITE BE bag!!!

Hee hee...I just came in here to post what a dork I am!!! I found them! I would love to see a side-by-side of this and the SPM

Great idea! I hope someone places a side by side comparison for us.

I"m glad to hear your pewter wtm is your favorite BE. I really do love pewter too.

I think once it breaks in and becomes more muted I'll then enjoy it!!