Cross-Body Bags

For the price of the long strap, so might as well get a nice accessory, or throw a little more money in and get a LV bag that's designed to be worn across the body. The bags start out pretty low in price anyway.

I'm thinking of a cross-body bag, and trying to decide between the viva cite pm and a speedy with a strap. Any other cross body bags that aren't too big?

I have an epi speedy 25 with a long strap that I wear cross body occassionally. It is very convenient if I am out shopping or traveling. I do switch the strap to the other side of the handle on each wear because it appears to even out the wear/misshape on the handles. :smile:

I'm biased because I just bought one and I'm in love with it, but the Musette Salsa with the long strap is an awesome cross-body bag. So convenient and the perfect size. I can't really picture wearing a speedy with a long strap.

I'm thinking of a cross-body bag, and trying to decide between the viva cite pm and a speedy with a strap. Any other cross body bags that aren't too big?

How about the Messenger PM Bosphore? It has an adjustable strap so you can wear it on the shoulder or cross body. Here is a pic of me wearing it. I'm 5'7" and I was about 123 lbs when I took this pic...

Attachments

• LV Messenger Bosphore PM mirror.jpg
    LV Messenger Bosphore PM mirror.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 55
  • LV Messenger PM Boshore.jpg
    LV Messenger PM Boshore.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 64