Too Buy or not Too Buy...Chanel earrings?? PICS!

I'm not sure what they are made of, I know they are authentic and brand new, I am just on the fence about purchasing them. But the more I look at them the more I think they are adorable!! I was just looking for more opinions from my fellow stylistas:buttercup::buttercup:

I have these earrings, and the matching necklace too. To me these are beyond cute. They are light weight and easy to wear. They are not in your face huge, they are small and subtle.

The bottle is plastic, the rest is gold tone metal. I have worn these a lot and had many compliments too. I love Chanel costume jewelry, when a cute and iconic piece comes along like this, I have to have it :biggrin:.

I see them on ebay for such high prices...I don't remember exactly what I paid at the boutique, but they were not expensive at all. Don't over pay on ebay.

I have these earrings, and the matching necklace too. To me these are beyond cute. They are light weight and easy to wear. They are not in your face huge, they are small and subtle.

The bottle is plastic, the rest is gold tone metal. I have worn these a lot and had many compliments too. I love Chanel costume jewelry, when a cute and iconic piece comes along like this, I have to have it :biggrin:.

I see them on ebay for such high prices...I don't remember exactly what I paid at the boutique, but they were not expensive at all. Don't over pay on ebay.

Hi, because these are not actual gold do they peel or chip? What do you wear yours with? I can see them cute with jeans but dress up? Thank you, I think these are both iconic and timeless 375$ @ AFF

No, I have many many pairs of Chanel costume jewelry earrings and have never had any peel or chip, ever. I have pieces from several years ago and the metal remains shiny and in excellent condition.

I have not worn these when dressing up, and I rarely dress up anyway so it's hard for me to say. But I feel they could be dressed up or down. The gold metal is not cheap and bright looking, so I feel these could be dressy too.

I'm pretty sure I paid less than $200 for these earrings at Chanel. I'm going to try and see if I can find the receipt and let you know the exact price. What is AFF?

Going to look for receipt now...

No, I have many many pairs of Chanel costume jewelry earrings and have never had any peel or chip, ever. I have pieces from several years ago and the metal remains shiny and in excellent condition.

I have not worn these when dressing up, and I rarely dress up anyway so it's hard for me to say. But I feel they could be dressed up or down. The gold metal is not cheap and bright looking, so I feel these could be dressy too.

I'm pretty sure I paid less than $200 for these earrings at Chanel. I'm going to try and see if I can find the receipt and let you know the exact price. What is AFF?

Going to look for receipt now...
Oh wow thanks so much! AFF is anns fabulous finds a high end consigner dealing in high end new and next to new designers. You can find stuff about her store here. Thanks again for the info:biggrin::biggrin:

Ugh, I couldn't find the receipt for the earrings. But I want to say they were $180 or something like that.
I did find the receipt for the bottle necklace. It came in 2 sizes, small and large. I bought the large and it was $295.

Sorry I couldn't find the receipt for the earrings, but they were under $200.

Yes, Ann's Fabulous Finds, I didn't recognize it by the initials! Anyway, here's a photo of my earrings and necklace. You can see them a bit more close up here:

My photo didn't show, let me try again. I used to cut and paste and it's not working!

Here goes again:

ICONS028-1.jpg

Well thank you for trying anyway!! I have kind of a chanel rookie question. I don't typically buy designer jewelry, I usually just go for the shoes and bags. So my question is do you only wear chanel jewelry with a chanel bag or do you cross design like wear an LV with chanel earrings?

Well, for me personally, I mix it. But I don't like to wear more than 2 logos at a time. Like, I'll wear the bottle earrings, but not with the matching necklace.

I have no problem wearing my clear LV inclusions and carry a Chanel bag, and wear Chanel small CC earrings. I just try not to have on too many logos at once, and try to keep them small especially if I'm wearing more than one.