Damen Bowler?

i used to own the damen bowler in black. it's a gorgeous bag, very spacious, and very light weight for MJ. it's just one opening, no sections inside, very very roomy. hope that helps

Thank you so much! I returned a black quilted Kari because it was too hard to get into. (top is smaller than bottom) I need to replace it. I love my Blake because of the different compartments. I like the look of the Damen.
Thanks again for the reply. I'm a newbie here. I had no idea others were as crazed about MJ as I am. :wlae:

Thank you so much! I returned a black quilted Kari because it was too hard to get into. (top is smaller than bottom) I need to replace it. I love my Blake because of the different compartments. I like the look of the Damen.
Thanks again for the reply. I'm a newbie here. I had no idea others were as crazed about MJ as I am. :wlae:

I'm also a fan of the compartment bags! The Alyona has compartments, also the Klein, the Hudson, the mix quilt hobo and e/w tote, the Coco has them, and the Reena. Also there is one similar in size to the Blake from this season, I think, the Christine. It is quilted with 3 compartments and faux pushlock on front. I'm sure I've missed a few, but these are off the top of my 'MJ crazed' head. :P:P:P