MBMJ Groovee fall 09

Renske

Apr 11, 2009
Hello,

I was looking at the fall collection on the website of Marc Jacobs. I fell in love with the Groovee bag! What a beautiful bag! And I have two questions about the bag. Is the Groovee available in the colour (dark brown) of the baby Groovee? And when will the bags be in stores?

I've seen the bag in tan but I didn't love the colour of the bag. But I think the model and the leather are great!

Thanks for answering.

the groovee is a great bag. i'm not sure of all the colors it'll be available in for fall. have you tried contacting a boutique? the sa's should have that info readily available. try the nyc location. their number is 212-924-0026.

hey, there's a really good chance it might be available. the new groovee is returning and the lil riz, which is in the same line, will be available in dark brown. you should call the london boutique asap and have them confirm for you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• lil riz.jpg
    lil riz.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 540
hey, there's a really good chance it might be available. the new groovee is returning and the lil riz, which is in the same line, will be available in dark brown. you should call the london boutique asap and have them confirm for you!

attachment.php

Yes! That's the colour I'm looking for! I call the London store tommorow. I tried the store in NY but I had to wait for almost 6 minutes! It took to long so I hung up.

Just called Madrid and they let me know when the wine colour is in store. There are three colours for fall: wine, grey and light purple I believe. They had a baby groovee in the wine colour.