My first B Bag - 2005 Caramel City

Alexenjie

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
All I can say is that my previous high was a little over $500 for a Kooba bag on sale but I have topped that now with the following purchase:

eBay: AUTH Balenciaga 05 Caramel City Motorcycle EXCELLENT (item 330047038968 end time Nov-06-06 14:12:10 PST)

I didn't even go through the authenticate this thread because I was so afraid someone else was going to buy this bag before I got my answers.

This seller has excellent feedback and the bag looks authentic to me.

I am so excited to get this bag - it looks so beautiful and the color will go with my very casual (jeans and a t-shirt) lifestyle. Peggy

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
love it! yes, with jeans and a tee, would be perfection...
I purchased an LV from this seller a while ago, and it was beautiful as she described, so you should be very happy!

beautiful bag! i was looking at it, but am terrified of buying from hong kong... bought a fake mj from there once. This however looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see pics!

The timing on this is perfect. My SO is leaving for a business trip to China on Thursday night so this bag will hopefully arrive a day or two after he is gone. This way I can open the package and prance around our house on it's first night home.

When T is home I have to take any package I get and sneak them upstairs and open them quietly in our bedroom. He thinks I have too many bags already and just would not understand the excitement I will have over this one. Peggy

I always have to maintain my cool, too - "oh, another package, no big deal" - "Oh, this? I have had this purse for a while" It is funny, my 14 year old son notices more than my DH. (he is into fashion)

Congrats - sounds beautiful!!!

The timing on this is perfect. My SO is leaving for a business trip to China on Thursday night so this bag will hopefully arrive a day or two after he is gone. This way I can open the package and prance around our house on it's first night home.

When T is home I have to take any package I get and sneak them upstairs and open them quietly in our bedroom. He thinks I have too many bags already and just would not understand the excitement I will have over this one. Peggy

I ordered a bag about two weeks ago. I was walking out of the house with my husband & who do you think pulled up to our driveway...(perfect timing)....DHL! In my head I was like Thank the Lord he knew about this bag!!! I don't know how I'm going to sneek my next purchase in my house. I plan on buying a Bbag First & Make-Up Clutch.:graucho: