How old is too old for Poppy magenta bag?

crazyboutcoach

Iced Lemonade
O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
I want to try the poppy line, I am not rich so if I get this patent leather magenta bag, I want to be able to carry it for a long time (off & on of course). I am not old but I am curious as to what age is no longer considered appropriate for a bright pink bag. Not so crazy about rose or dusty pink.

I wear a lot of "neutral" clothes, so I really enjoy colorful bags (am in my 30s). I don't feel that there's an age limit--IMO, you should just wear what you like!

There is no age limit for something you like. I am a grandmother and I just bought 4 bags from the poppy line. I like the colors and they make me happy. I love the pink with the sparkles. Buy them and enjoy.

Exactly....wear what you like and what does with your personal style. I am in my thirties, but one of those bags may look silly on me because I am a vintage gal, but I know70 year olds who can pull off syles that I would never dream of. It all depends on your personality and individual style.....

i just got a groovy and wallet and am mid 30's. i love the colors and if you like try it on to see what it may look like a couple of times before purchasing. i have the colorful one, wallet and peace fob.

I don't think there is an age limit per say - like "OHMIGOSH! She was 29 yesterday and now she's 30 today! She's too old for that bag!!!"

I think you should be comfortable toting around the bag you have. I think it's also a matter of personality & style.