Bicester List

May 7, 2007
It was very organised at Bicester today because everything was in colours, which it isn't normally there.

I'm sure that some of the other girls will be able to add to this but these are the bags that I can remember.

Firstly, the most surprising item was - BLACK MABEL! and it was still there when they closed £416

Purple E/W Shimmy £416
Black Jody, Tumbled Sheep I believe with Dark Hardware
Fuschia Pink Roxy A4 Tote x 2 £297
Teal Antony
Burgundy Antony
Straw A4 Roxy Tote £416
Lipstick Bays Clutch £416 I think
Black Bays Clutch £416
Orange Mabels - Medium £297 and Small (can't remember price)
White Poppy
Chocolate Mabel
Lipstick Roxy Tote (Large)
Fuschia Bays £416
Ocean Roxy A4 Tote £297 I think
White Roxy
Fuschia Mabel Medium and Small
Viny Roxy Totes in Blue, Red and White
White Patent Mitzy Hobo
Red Patent E/W Bays
Crimson (I think) Patent or Spazz Bays
Black Maggies
Somerset Pouches in Oak, Choc and Black
Black Printed Leather Zinia
Nude Somerset Tote
Rose Mabel
Ginger Leigh
Blue Snakeskin Poppy
Blue Hair Leopard Mabel - bargain at £650!!
Blue Hairy Roxy - £650
Large Magenta Shimmy
Mauve Shimmy Tote
Milton Snakeskin Clutches £175
Lots of Letter Keyrings in Bronze, Red and Black
Starsign Keyrings
Lots of purses
Black Daliah Tote
Red Patent Giles Clutch
Ocean Mabel, Medium and Small
Mini Poppy in Orange and Chocolate
Chocolate Jacquettas with bad piping!!!!!
Lots of Printed Leather Bays and E/W Bays in Chocolate and Black
White Hairy Bays
E/W Shimmy in Pale Pink
Lipstick or Pale Pink Mabel
Lipstick or Pale Pink Shimmy Hobo
See Through Vinyl Large Roxy Tote in Blue
Lots of messengers
Brown Leigh
Black Small Mabel
Maxi Mabel in Black
Maxi Mabel in Fuschia
Chocolate Joelle Pochette
Chocolate Langford
Lots of Belts

Can you remember any others girls?

Erm... -
black & white mabels
(Small orange mabel was £197 price btw - remember cos it was less than I'd paid a few weeks back :sad: )
Jaquettas in black & choc
mini yellow poppy (unless got sold)

Little Roxy vinyl messengers in white, navy & red.
Ocean blue Jody (never knew they did it in that colour!)
Green Maggies.
Loads of Morgans in both sizes - black, burgundy, oak and choc.
Ostrich Mitzy hobo in turquoise & pink
Purple Shimmy tote in tumbled.

And one mustard mabel hobo in soft spongy leather which isn't there anymore. You may recognize this bag as it is the exact same one SJ had bought and returned :lol:

I'm very pleased with my bag, a bargain £321 with the discount card.

What a great day, all the ladies were fun and very welcoming to us newbies. I drew the line at calling out forum names such as bluecat and ratrat but quite liked the sound of being chums with Lady Farquar!

I very much liked Bluecats oak shimmy, very unusual and although I fear it may be a short romance I liked Lady Fs Burgandy Ant.

I arrrived home just as Federer won Wimbledon so listening to the game on the radio made the journey go faster.

PICT0097.JPG

PICT0098.JPG

Wow thanks Ali!!

On a general note, how can the Bays clutches be £416 when they were £495 at full price - wow a saving of £79...not even 20% off?!

Um, yeah - the bays clutches may have been less - I was trying to remember - they might have been £375 or something. I know that they were more than I wanted to pay! haha

Its worth mentioning too that the disc on the front of the Black one was smaller than the one on the Lipstick because the Black one had a Oval Leather patch and then the Oval Disc on top - the Disc on the Lipstick one was the size of the Oval Leather patch on the black one.

The Black one also had Silver Hardware which made it look really smart.

And one mustard mabel hobo in soft spongy leather which isn't there anymore. You may recognize this bag as it is the exact same one SJ had bought and returned :lol:

I'm very pleased with my bag, a bargain £321 with the discount card.

What a great day, all the ladies were fun and very welcoming to us newbies. I drew the line at calling out forum names such as bluecat and ratrat but quite liked the sound of being chums with Lady Farquar!

I very much liked Bluecats oak shimmy, very unusual and although I fear it may be a short romance I liked Lady Fs Burgandy Ant.

I arrrived home just as Federer won Wimbledon so listening to the game on the radio made the journey go faster.

View attachment 818698

View attachment 818699
Ah good you got it totegirl. You were still doing a twirl with it when I left. well done.

Wow, what a list! Thanks for letting us know Ali! I'd love to see that blue Jodi! Was it a big one? Does anyone remember the price of that?

It wasn't the shopper it was the regular size. I think it was £416. It was lovely, I tried it a couple of times. The black one was fab too - tumbled leather with black hardware. Miss Dee and I were both drooling over it.

thanks so much for the list - there's at least one thing on it that I may appropriate tomorrow if it's still there! :smile:

I couldn't come due to DH at cricket and me with 4 year old in tow. ended up at Heather Mills' new cafe on Hove seafront - once you could get served it was really nice, and she was working in there and also seemed very friendly - both of which surprised me in a totally good way. and they serve decent beer and wine, so i may go back, sans child! :smile: