new to lv

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber88

O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
im completly new to lv and i bought a bag from a boutique yesterday (neverfull monogram mm) and there is no datestamp anywhere on the bag.
After reading about datestamps and how theyre not serial numbers lol, im really worried about the authenticity of the bag.I know it must be real beucase i bought it from lv ...but is this normal? one day i might want to sell this bag

I have the NF MM and it was hard for me to find the datecode as well... lift the top right of the pocket (be careful it is kinda stiched down...) and the date code should be there.

im completly new to lv and i bought a bag from a boutique yesterday (neverfull monogram mm) and there is no datestamp anywhere on the bag.
After reading about datestamps and how theyre not serial numbers lol, im really worried about the authenticity of the bag.I know it must be real beucase i bought it from lv ...but is this normal? one day i might want to sell this bag

Why do people worry so much about date codes? When they buy their bags/items from the Louis Vuitton Store... Of course its going to be AUTHENTIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.