Help me decide: Cabas piano vs batignolles Vertical.

dotnative

O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
I have a Damier Saleya PM and I want to get a Monogram bag for everyday us which is best (please tell me why) Cabas Piano or BV (not to crazy about BH, does not look right on me)? I am having the hardest time deciding. I don't want to get the CP and it ends up being to small or get the BV and still want the CP. :confused1:

I know how you feel, I'm literally torn between these two bags. I don't know whichever I get my hands on that's the one I will keep. The BV sticks out more to me though because I like the relaxed look of it and no vachetta bottom.

I love the Cabas Piano!!!

However...

Although I don't really care much for BV anymore...I vote for BV because you like it. And you already have a saleya, which I think it similar in style to the cabas piano.

I went through the same dilemma a week or so ago. I decided on the CB over the BH because I prefer having a zipper closure. Also, the BH looked too wide on me. I don't mind the vachetta bottom so much because I think it makes the bag stronger.

I'm all for the Cabas Piano! The shape, size and zip top all rule!!

I used to freak about the vachetta bottom but no more. A little Shining Monkey (spray protectant) did wonders and I just make sure to not set her down on a floor!

I'm all for the Cabas Piano! The shape, size and zip top all rule!!

I used to freak about the vachetta bottom but no more. A little Shining Monkey (spray protectant) did wonders and I just make sure to not set her down on a floor!

Is it too similar to Saleya PM? Or can I get away with having these 2 bags?