Best body moisturiser with SPF 15 or more?

What body moisturiser with an SPF of 15 or more do you recommend? I burn easily and have fairly dry skin. At the moment I am using Jergens and it's ok, but I am sure there is something out there that is more moisturising.

I use Aveeno-- I think it's just called like Daily Moisturizer w/ spf 15-- for everyday. If I'm going to be out in the sun for any real length of time, I spray on Coppertone Sport or Waterbabies too.

I use lubriderm with spf 15. I like it because it moisturizes well, dosent really have a scent, and has spf.
If I'm going to be out longer in the sun then I use an spf of 50 or higher.

I really like the SPF 30 body lotion Kiehls has out, doesn't leave your skin greasy and has a nice fragrance. I am very fair and I have never burned when wearing this.

claireZk I have never tried the Aveeno - is it really well- moisturizing? Does it have much fragrance?

I forgot about the Eucerin - I have the facial mosturizer with suscreen. I'll bet the body cream is really extra-mositurizing, that brand usually is. I should try it.

talexs - what size bottle does the Kiehl's come in?

(OT) They have a FANTASTIC hand cream, I have problems with dry hands and sometimes painful cracks on my fingers in the winter. No sunscreen in it but if anyone meeds something like this it's Kiehl;s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.

Ever since a doctor friend of mine gave me some great hand cream (she washes her hands a lot, of course so needs good cream) the brand of which I never could find again and forget the name, I have found if a cream has Eucalyptus in it, it is the best! The smell disappears when the salve sinks in, Just thought I'd throw this in, while we are talking moisturizers and Kiehl's

Chessmont- Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I had to go find my bottle. It's a little over 8 ounces and if I remember correctly it's somewhere between $25 and $30. But I really like it bc it doesn't feel like it "sits" on your skin and has a great light fragrance, in my opinion it's almost fragrance free.

Chessmont- Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I had to go find my bottle. It's a little over 8 ounces and if I remember correctly it's somewhere between $25 and $30. But I really like it bc it doesn't feel like it "sits" on your skin and has a great light fragrance, in my opinion it's almost fragrance free.

-OMG talexs, no apologies necessary! People have a life and your answer was lightning - quick! Thank you!

I use lubriderm with spf 15. I like it because it moisturizes well, dosent really have a scent, and has spf.
If I'm going to be out longer in the sun then I use an spf of 50 or higher.

OT your avatar is adorable! What is his/her name? Pembroke or Cardigan? (I know I am supposed to be able to tell by by the ears and ear set not only the tail, but I am very inexpert) Lovely, whichever!

-or am I completely off-base? Looks like a Corgi to me

Last edited:
claireZk I have never tried the Aveeno - is it really well- moisturizing? Does it have much fragrance?
It's a really thick cream that takes awhile to rub in. I find that it moisturizes well-- it's definitely more of a cream consistency than a lotion. It's fragrance-free I think, but it does have a bit of that Aveeno oatmeal-y smell to me. I've been pleasantly surprised by it!

OT your avatar is adorable! What is his/her name? Pembroke or Cardigan? (I know I am supposed to be able to tell by by the ears and ear set not only the tail, but I am very inexpert) Lovely, whichever!

-or am I completely off-base? Looks like a Corgi to me
Aw thanks! Thats Jake one of our Pembroke Welsh Corgis :biggrin: We have 3 (!!!) and he is the youngest of the bunch.