Got my first HH - havana!

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
I have been on the search for the perfect black hobo for the longest time, and I found it in the havana!!! I never saw this bag IRL but I would look on this site and liked everyone's pictures and the description of it. I ordered it online from the sale and just got it yesterday. It is the perfect size for me and seems so comfortable and the leather is great!! Even before I opened the bag I could smell the quality of the leather!!
It was hard to choose the black when there were so many other nice colors but I really needed the perfect black hobo!! Just wanted to share my excitement since no one else would understand haha!
Oh I had a question- do you guys usually leave that gold HH plate on or do you take it off? Thanks!!

I have been on the search for the perfect black hobo for the longest time, and I found it in the havana!!! I never saw this bag IRL but I would look on this site and liked everyone's pictures and the description of it. I ordered it online from the sale and just got it yesterday. It is the perfect size for me and seems so comfortable and the leather is great!! Even before I opened the bag I could smell the quality of the leather!!
It was hard to choose the black when there were so many other nice colors but I really needed the perfect black hobo!! Just wanted to share my excitement since no one else would understand haha!
Oh I had a question- do you guys usually leave that gold HH plate on or do you take it off? Thanks!!

Yay, I love me some Havana. Did you get the Black Onyx or Black color? I would love to see pics either way. It's up to whether take off the HH or not. Personally I always keep it on, b/c its like a little charm and it gives my bag more bling. Not that anyone here knows what HH stands for. I still have not seen one on anyone w/ an HH bag in the 5yrs I've been a fan.

Last edited:
The havana is an awesome everyday hobo. CONGRATS! and the best part is... it will never go out of style especially in black.
I take off the HH amulets on all my bags. It's a personal preference. My dog seems to be attracted to the bling. I wouldn't want her to scratch the bag. She's a jumper.

Did you get the Black Onyx or Black color? I would love to see pics either way. QUOTE]

Thanks all for your comments!!
I got the Black Onyx. What is the difference between the 2 shades? Is the black onyx just a lighter black? This is the first HH I have seen IRL so I don't know what to compare it to.
I"ll take pics and post them!

Thanks all for your comments!!
I got the Black Onyx. What is the difference between the 2 shades? Is the black onyx just a lighter black? This is the first HH I have seen IRL so I don't know what to compare it to.
I"ll take pics and post them!

The old Black color has white stitching and Black Onyx is all black. I'm not sure if the color is deeper w/ the Black Onyx, but it sure looks like it on the website. I would be curious to see if it is a richer black.

The old Black color has white stitching and Black Onyx is all black. I'm not sure if the color is deeper w/ the Black Onyx, but it sure looks like it on the website. I would be curious to see if it is a richer black.

On the website the black did look deeper ,almost like a patent so I was a little surprised when I opened the box and saw the bag.
The only other black bag I have is a Linea Pelle Dylan and when I compare the two, the HH is a little darker shade of black.

Hawt Mama! I think I need a Black Onyx bag now. Damn, I just got a black LP bag.

I agree that the LP black is not as deep as thought it would be. It's sort of looks like a washed black. At least w/ the BCA bag.

Here is a comparison between my black Linea Pelle and the Havana. Not sure if you could really tell in the pics but i think the HH is a little deeper.

Attachments

• DSCN0210.JPG
    DSCN0210.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 129