Pandora bracelets... continued!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ran out of room in our last thread -- our chatting about all things Pandora hit the 5,000+ post mark and got archived!!!

par8.gif

So let's continue to share the Pandora love!

Yeay part 2!

So I bit the bullet & decided to pick up another bracelet...might as well stop fighting it hehehe

I did need something to put all the new beads I just picked up lol

Who else scored??

I'm actually on vacation so I need to get off the computer! I will come back to let you guys know what she says. Also, my birthday is Sunday and I have a feeling my fiance is getting me Pandora... I sent him my pandora.com wishlist:graucho: Cant wait to see what he picked!!!

I know I keep on refreshing.....I wonder if shell wait till they are almost done,& post a bunch more. She usually does it in spurts. I cant believe I was on the computer for the beginning of this one.

I was just looking at ponygirls collection on the sister thread....HOLY COW! I love looking at everyone elses work,but it makes me want to buy...better go vacuum.

So I took my mom to the Pandora store with every intention of picking out my birthday gift...and I couldn't decide on anything! When spending other people's money or a larger budget, I can never decide what I want! The same thing happened to me when I had that amazing gold exchange credit at the jeweler's. I ended up choosing some things there, but it took a long time and a lot of second-guessing. Now, my mom really wants to get me something for my bracelet, but I would rather that she picked it out herself, so it has more meaning? Does that sound stupid or ungrateful or bratty? Does this ever happen to anyone else...not being able to pick something out under pressure:sweatdrop:?

Does that sound stupid or ungrateful or bratty? Does this ever happen to anyone else...not being able to pick something out under pressure:sweatdrop:?
Happy b'day for next week :smile:

Yes, all the time. My husband gave me some $ from a job he did, to spend on Pandora. That was over a week ago. I've looked online and been into a store but I can't decide on what I want now LOL It's funny because I have a huge wishlist but I can't decide which ones I want now.

I'm thinking the two-tone purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.