Help me with your opinion BCBGMaxazaria runaway dress..

Elissabeta

I always smile...
Jun 28, 2009
Hello Girls , I need your opinion...I try my blue BCBGMaxazaria runway dress for coming event , and the dress in size 0 is still to big an me . What do you think ...i suppoused to alternate to my size or returned ?? This dress is not coming with the belt like an picture , but I try my option with wide fabric belt and looks nice. I am happy to hear what you think . Thank you...

Attachments

• bcbg-fall-2008--1[1].jpg
    bcbg-fall-2008--1[1].jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 160
I'm sure it looks great with a wide belt. Post a pic if you can!
Since it is not a fitted dress, i think you can get away with it being a little loose esp if you're adding a belt. :smile:

Here is three option ...I have very small waist so all my dresses are so big an me ( if ther is no strech) , if i will keep this dress without belt i have to alternate , because I have a lots of room around . What do you think can work the best???

Attachments

• July 4 007-1.JPG
    July 4 007-1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 119
  • July 4 005-1.JPG
    July 4 005-1.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 118
  • July 4 003-1.JPG
    July 4 003-1.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 108
no need to alter the dress, it looks great with the black belt. since it's a bubble style dress, with pleats, you don't need to make it any more fitted, b/c of the black belt. the only reason to alter it is if from the back, there's a lot of material bunched up and it looks bad. otherwise, leave it.

i was worried at first when i first saw the model pic, because the model has super long legs to carry off this dress, but may i say, you wear it quite well!

you look just gorgeous in that dress! I like it with all the options that you have showed us!! especially with the black belt

Can you tell us which dress that is?? it's so beautiful!