50% off Clearance still going on. So, might as well take advantage of the sale.

No reveals just pix. I was very good. Only bought one bag.

CoachBonnieOlive-MetallicSilver.jpg

CoachBonnieOliveMetallicSilver.jpg

Dawsonville, GA outlet got more stuff in. If anyone is looking for a graphite peyton they have them. Lots of Bonnies too.

gorgeous!!! that's such a stunning bag!!

i'm trying to resist the temptation to head back up to dawsonville... i tend to find too much that i love there... though i do have a couple of charge holds waiting there for me

Ooooooh, I walked around with one of these beauties in hand at the outlet here in Texas for at least one hour before my aunt made me put it down. I made several purchases the day before with the 20% off...now I reget not getting it...LOVE THIS BAG! Congrats!

That's adorable. I must be living on another planet because I have no idea what it is?!

It's the Bonnie Olive. I didn't even know it comes in metallic silver. I saw a lot of the coral, seafoam and other colors. This was the only silver at the outlet. As soon as I walked in at the outlet, the manager, who has gotten to know me and my taste, right away showed me this bag. It holds a lot for a little bag.

Below is a list of items I carry on a daily basis, so for my everyday bags, I have to make sure these items will fit inside. Although this one is more like a dressy bag, I'm happy that I can still fit all my daily essentials inside it.

LV accessory bag
LV agenda
LV business card holder (which I use for my license/msc cards)
LV cles
LV credit card holder (which I use as a photo holder)
LV mirror
pens
cellphone

All of these items also fit inside the Bonnie foldover crossbody with room to spare, and with the flap folding flat against the bag.