Need LV expert help.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
As some of you know from reading my threads I am attempting to raise money for a huge LV purchase. :idea: I need to sell some stuff quickly but I don't want to get desperate and give my stuff away. :yucky:

So experts tell me--

• I have a brand new Fuschia Baggy GM. How much is reasonable to ask for it??
  • I am going to list my MC black PTI wallet which is used. What is reasonable to ask for that one
  • I have two wallets already listed with no reserve. (Damier Koala and Mono PTI). But since I need the money now I was going to add a buy it now price. What would be a reasonable quick seller price for those?
thanks for your help.:flowers: :heart:

^^^I agree. Im doing the same thing for my dior gaucho and inclusion bracelets.

I noticed the denim baggy bags havent been selling so well. I have seen people like authentic_lvlady and let-trade sell them for 900$usd. also, the multicolore PTI is a hit or miss..for a while there they were selling for over $450.00 now since there are so many on ebay that has died down..i think 350$ is a good price, since there are others on ebay now around the 400$ mark with no bites.

btw, whats the big purchase?

I did check ebay. I always do that first. But I wanted to get opinions from fellow LV lovers. I want to price my items to sell on ebay NOW. I don't have time to relist and relist. That's what happened with my Koala wallet. Don't have time for that. I am trying to buy my dream bag right away :yes:

ALSO I have a mono Stephen that I bought. Should I return this and get the money or should I keep it?

If I return it that will be $2000 to help me with my purchase :wtf: On the other hand its limited so if I change my mind later I screwed.

^^^I agree. Im doing the same thing for my dior gaucho and inclusion bracelets.

I noticed the denim baggy bags havent been selling so well. I have seen people like authentic_lvlady and let-trade sell them for 900$usd. also, the multicolore PTI is a hit or miss..for a while there they were selling for over $450.00 now since there are so many on ebay that has died down..i think 350$ is a good price, since there are others on ebay now around the 400$ mark with no bites.

btw, whats the big purchase?

Fortunatley there are no fuschia ones on ebay now I don't think. So hopefully it will go quick :sweatdrop:

I would return mono stephen and get $$$ back while you still can. I bet you won't wear as often to justify it's price tag. JMHO.

You are probably right.

I got really lucky because i originally bought it from the boutique and returned it when everyone was saying it looked like luggage. i was unsure. Then I wanted to kick myself. But it popped up on elux and I got it.

Elux has a 60 day return policy so I still have time. Had i kept the one from the boutique I'd be outta luck :angel:

I'd love to spill what the big purchase is for those that don't know.....but I don't have it yet.

I'm just wishfully thinking and trying to be prepared just in case. I don't want to jinx myself by celebrating just yet. :P

hehe I know what it is from one of your other posts..and OMG i would 10000% send back the stephen and put the funds toward this other BEAUTY.

the stephen will show up on ebay, im sure. but this other bag....it only shows up a few times a year..hehe GO FOR IT

hehe I know what it is from one of your other posts..and OMG i would 10000% send back the stephen and put the funds toward this other BEAUTY.

the stephen will show up on ebay, im sure. but this other bag....it only shows up a few times a year..hehe GO FOR IT

I thought about that too. LOL I could probably find the stephen on ebay in a few months for less:idea:

I thought about that too. LOL I could probably find the stephen on ebay in a few months for less:idea:

YES! there are alot of them on ebay..I dont think they are selling well...
but go for the other bag...im having heart palpatations just thinking about it!!!!!
c'mon u know u want to be like irene and oprah :lol: