A couple of comestic cases at NM

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
I got a few PMs asking about Chanel comestic cases we have in stock. I found 2, here are some pictures:

ChanelCambonMakeupCase1.JPG

This one is $425

ChanelCambonMakeupCase2.JPG

ChanelCambonMakeupCase3.JPG

This one is $735

Chrissie, would you happen to know the dimensions of the cases? :smile: Also are these the only 2 make up cases Chanel have in the cambon range? I recall seeing a little sqaure one too, though I could be mistaken.

I don't have any measurements right now but I will get them for you tommorrow. I don't know how many different comestic cases the cambon line has but these are the only 2 I found.

Hi Chrissie--
I have been wanting to purchase a cosmetic case. Chanel skincare and cosmetics are all I use and I would really like a big bag that would hold them.
I would want to be able to find things in the case easily. Do you think the larger case would suit my needs? I would need something to hold approx. 25 items. Thanks in advance for the info.

Hi Chrissie--
I have been wanting to purchase a cosmetic case. Chanel skincare and cosmetics are all I use and I would really like a big bag that would hold them.
I would want to be able to find things in the case easily. Do you think the larger case would suit my needs? I would need something to hold approx. 25 items. Thanks in advance for the info.

Hi Penny,

The small one will definitely not fit your need.

The larger one is fairly big and has these little "compartments" for you to organize your makeup. That way you wouldn't just throw everything into a bag and have the trouble of digging for a specific thing. I think the larger one would fit your need of an organizational comestic case.