Who else loves Zara?

I wore a funky Zara blazer--the pattern looks like snake skin and the fabric is silky feeling--I bought it super cheap in Washington DC. It is a fun jacket (I had it on with dark skinny jeans and heels and DH said I looked like a rock star--hahahaha!!!
m

I love Zara I got a gorgeous floaty floral top the other day for £14.99 in the sale its gorgeous and looks like it should have been a lot more than £14.99
xoxo

I also love the fact that you may not see someone in your area wearing the same item from Zara.

I have a dress from Forever 21 that I have spotted 3 times on other people.

Is one opening in Chicago?

There is one in Old Orchard Mall in Skokie and today I saw a huge sign about another store opening soon (no exact date was shown) on Michigan Ave across from the Watertower.

I love the store. I haven't been to the US one many times, but when I lived in Belgium I made a point of visiting the store at least once a week. I loved it and always found something cute in there, especially clutches and blazers.

What I love about Zara is the standardized price points. I've been to stores in the UK, US, France, Italy, Hong Kong and the Philippines and the clothes are priced almost the same! Best time to shop is during the 50% off sale which is NOW! I was just there last weekend, hehehe...

There is one in Old Orchard Mall in Skokie and today I saw a huge sign about another store opening soon (no exact date was shown) on Michigan Ave across from the Watertower.

I love the store. I haven't been to the US one many times, but when I lived in Belgium I made a point of visiting the store at least once a week. I loved it and always found something cute in there, especially clutches and blazers.

How far is Skokie from Downtown?

Ohh, I hope the Michigan Ave one opens before Labor Day!!

Love Zara so much! Everything is priced alright and they make lots of staple pieces that are currently in style at a more affordable price. Plus, like the previous person said, you don't see as many repeats then you do F21.