KOOBA Blake

I saw some on sale on the Luna Boston site and with their GRECHEN code that gets you an additional 20% off, that should be a great deal on either of those colors. I really like the orange one.

Ordered mine yesterday, the orange, from Luna Boston at 20% off. As usual, the minute I buy a purse, it goes on sale for less somewhere else!! LB's price was less to start with so it is not much of a difference.

I got the one at LB and I saw shopbop's sale the very next day. It makes it like $17 cheaper. I emailed Lb's customer service and she said she would price adjust but it would be a final sale if I did. And to let her know after I got the bag and decided to keep it.

Well I got the bag yesterday and it is beautiful, but...on the handle it has a mark. I'll post a picture later. It is not that noticeable, but for a bag that retails for $650, it should be flawless IMO.
I will emAil them in Monday so see if I can exchange it. I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep it in general. Or save my $$ for a Damier Nf???