Official Britney thread

What on earth did she ever see in him?:confused1: If she loves her kids as much as she says, he needs to go. He's a sperm donor, not a father. I know she brought much of this on herself, but I actually feel sorry for her.

What on earth did she ever see in him?:confused1: If she loves her kids as much as she says, he needs to go. He's a sperm donor, not a father. I know she brought much of this on herself, but I actually feel sorry for her.

I couldn't have said it better.

I always thought; no matter how infatuated I was with a guy, would you want to be with a man who was willing to leave his pregnant girlfriend for you?

Britney really needs to wake up and face the reality that this marriage will not work. I know its been reported she doesn't want a "failed" marriage, but sometimes you just have to cut your losses and run. Give the jerk a check as quickly as possible and leave for good.

UUH I know I say this all the time, but this guy makes my stomach hurt every time,:wacko::throwup: Oh I know she isn't that smart, but why can't she see what we see:mad: He is soo far below the food chain, it's despicable. Damn we probably won't even recognize Brit when this loser is finished with her. I pray she wakes up before she gives this "seed spreader" another child. :yucky: "she can tolerate kicking the walls" WOW that says a lot right there about her.

UUH I know I say this all the time, but this guy makes my stomach hurt every time,:wacko::throwup: Oh I know she isn't that smart, but why can't she see what we see:mad: He is soo far below the food chain, it's despicable. Damn we probably won't even recognize Brit when this loser is finished with her. I pray she wakes up before she gives this "seed spreader" another child. :yucky: "she can tolerate kicking the walls" WOW that says a lot right there about her.

A big part of it is probably about showing Shar Jackson too, remember- he was her man first, and how would that look after he left her for Britney?!?! My mother has always told me, how you get your man is how you lose him. I don't feel sorry for her at all, she claimed she didn't know about Shar, but when she found out she still stayed with him. Tolerating his punching and kicking walls while she has small kids in the house, also says alot about her as a woman. :s