What do you think of Cocktail Rings

I love cocktail rings. I have 2 by Rebecca, one rose gold with clear quartz, and one yellow gold with citrine stones. I also wear other big rings that are made of silver, just like this one with MOP by Judith Jack, and another with green stone by Lori Bonn

Attachments

• Rebecca Rose Gold ring.jpg
    Rebecca Rose Gold ring.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,608
  • RebeccaRomaRing.jpg
    RebeccaRomaRing.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,323
  • jjring2.jpg
    jjring2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • loribonnring.jpg
    loribonnring.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 994
I love cocktail rings. I have 2 by Rebecca, one rose gold with clear quartz, and one yellow gold with citrine stones. I also wear other big rings that are made of silver, just like this one with MOP by Judith Jack, and another with green stone by Lori Bonn

I love that first one. Quartz is a lovely stone which can come in so many beautiful colors.

Cool! These are definitely statement pieces!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks tiffanystar, Styleforever, La Vanguardia!
Here is another shot of the rose gold ring. Lots of details on the underside of the ring, the band is flat in the bottom and asymmetric, and the bottom base is etched with some pattern that shows through the clear quartz from the top
attachment.php

Attachments

• rebecca-BSTAST1717b.jpg
    rebecca-BSTAST1717b.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,336
I love cocktail rings! I like to wear them with a white t-shirt and skinny jeans so that the focus is on the ring ;)

I bought a House of Harlow sunburst ring and it's my favorite cocktail ring ATM. I also love wearing the cocktail rings I make out of swarovski crystal. They're fab!

Attachments

• Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 400
  • DBM lovey and dovey rings.jpg
    DBM lovey and dovey rings.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 389
^^ Whoa! That sunburst ring is huge. You definitely cannot miss that one. LOL! Very nice and bold. I also love the rings that you make. There are very pretty and colorful. I think it is a good idea to keep other things simple if you are trying to showcase a cocktail ring.

Thanks tiffanystar, Styleforever, La Vanguardia!
Here is another shot of the rose gold ring. Lots of details on the underside of the ring, the band is flat in the bottom and asymmetric, and the bottom base is etched with some pattern that shows through the clear quartz from the top
attachment.php

I love the side view. That is what I call a ring! I will look for one like that the next time I go ring shopping. I find you can find a lot of beautiful cocktail rings in antique shops, especially from the 1920's and 30's era.

This one is similar to that but doesn't have the beautiful decor on the side.

Attachments

• 62700-10-Carat Oval  Zircon Ring.jpg
    62700-10-Carat Oval Zircon Ring.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 364
Here's one of my favourite cocktail rings - RingsEclectic's lilac and gold-tone filigree ring. Love the vintage-inspired charm.

Pardon my week-old French manicure. Time for another visit.

Attachments

• RingsElectic.jpg
    RingsElectic.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 398
  • RingsElectic1.jpg
    RingsElectic1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 391
  • RingsElectic2.jpg
    RingsElectic2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 400
I wear cocktail rings whenever I feel like it...both the blingy & the large center stone. they are a statement of my style IMO. I'll wear them with t-shirts...I love the high/low combo.

i love cocktail rings!

i tend to wear them on my pointer finger on my right hand. they looks so perfect with anything. my mother has a stunning smoky quartz cocktail ring (no idea the size, but it's a honker for sure!) and i love borrowing it.