My eBay find - green Sophia

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I found this on eBay for $250 (shipped). I think it will be perfect for spring/summer next year. I'm so excited. :yahoo:

Okay and for real - purse ban is in effect 100% - at least for 3 months. Keep me in check please!:yes:

Attachments

• marcjacobsgreen.JPG
    marcjacobsgreen.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 127
Congratulations Dawn! I love green bags! But I think you shouldn't wait until spring/summer. Use it now! :yes:

Thanks! Can you see the picture okay? It isn't showing up for me. I am sometimes hesitant to buy on eBay, but her feedback is 100% (and over 300 comments). I don't think I'll be able to wait for spring/summer anyway! hehe:roflmfao:

Dawn, congrats on your purchase! That's spearmint, right? It's a beautiful color. Please post bigger picture if you can. Again, enjoy your bag! You got such a good deal!! :yahoo:

Hi! I didn't know how small the picture is - holy cow! Here is a different one that is bigger! lol! Sorry about that!

I don't think it's Spearmint - it looks more green - you may be able to see it better now. :shame:

Attachments

• marcjacobsgreen2.JPG
    marcjacobsgreen2.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 54
Dawn, congrats! =)
I believe your Sophia is Resort 05's Emerald, the suede lining is green right?

Hi! I didn't know how small the picture is - holy cow! Here is a different one that is bigger! lol! Sorry about that!

I don't think it's Spearmint - it looks more green - you may be able to see it better now. :shame: