~borat~

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Who saw it ?? I heard it´s also big in US, our friends couldn´t get in a cinema !
I sooo didn´t want to waste my money on it but I went to please the BF.....and guess what ?? I had a really good time !!
Some dirty moments, appart from that I was laughing so much !!
It´s the kind of controversial movie you love or hate. Love if you understand the 2nd degree humour, accept the humour caricaturing some cultures, and hate if not.
It´s quite harsh sometimes, but it´s all comedy !:roflmfao:

I saw this opening night.. ridiculously funny, but also ridiculously offensive !

I went with someone who's Jewish to watch it and I thought he'd have a blood clot.. but luckily there was enough humor in there otherwise to make it still funny ~

^ Yep. I forgot his name and at the credits I was like WTF :wacko: But the movie was hilarious and wrong on soooo many levels. Vlad loved it too!

OMG I knew it was Ali G! I have never seen him outside of his Ali G rags except for once when my b/f showed me him in regular clothes.
Anyways, I was a bit confused b/c I knew this dude looked familiar and thought "isn't that Ali G?" The mustache kinda threw me off.

I love Ali G! My b/f introduced me to his show and he was shocked to learn that I'd never heard of him or his show. I was hesitant at first cuz I thought oh goodness, this white dude speaking "black" :lol: But I watched the show with my b/f and laughed so much I was hooked :biggrin:

I cannot wait till I go back home to watch it! It's out since Thurs back home but I do not go to the movies the first day it's released. I hate the crowd b/c it always means you cannot enjoy the movie b/c some idiot sitting next to you have to talk during the movies :lol:

(sigh) I know my b/f would have loved to see this movie :sad: :crybaby:

i saw it on friday with my SO and some friends. it was crazy the 10:30 show was completely sold out, but the theater added another show at 11:30. everyone in line were so uncivilized, rushing towards the ticket handler and a couple of fights almost occured. but once we got inside i enjoyed myself, the movie had its moments, some were really disgusting though. and i especially can't wait until the movie about bruno comes out, i heard the bidding war for it is up to 50 million!!!

Was there alot of sexual content to this? My teenagers want to see it?

Ehhh his jokes are CRASS. Also- there is nudity... but it is not sexual in nature?! But gross... Jackass like. It is pretty bad jokes, by bad- I mean funny at times- but very over the top.