~**The Singaporean Club**~

Status
Not open for further replies.
LV Bags Lover,

Thanks for recommending the polish. It looks like a piece of cloth. Where can I buy it? How muchie? Can use for silver jewellery?

LV Bags Lover,

Thanks for recommending the polish. It looks like a piece of cloth. Where can I buy it? How muchie? Can use for silver jewellery?
lol...:biggrin: i asked you about the polishing cloth matter after you posted.:smile:

yah, its a piece of cloth. its meant to polish gold jewellery but i tried on the lv hardware and it does a wonderful job! :yahoo:

frankly speaking, i dont know where to buy bcos i got it for FREE when i subscribed for the solitaire magazine. you can buy it from online. it isnt expensive i guess. if you want to polish your silver jewellery then you must get the cloth which meant to polish sliver. there're 2 types of cloth (for gold or for silver). :graucho:

evalv, that time we attended the event held at ngee ann city lv. remember? i asked my SA which magazine the photos are going to be published and i was told its in style magazine. but i missed that issue! :smile:

oh yah. btw, i already got the lv catelogue liao when i bought my mc koala wallet. initially, my SA told me out of stock but after that he went to hunt for me one. finally, i got it! lol... :biggrin:

Lolzz... for my speedy lock, I used a cream meant for polishing... works fine too, but dare not try it out on my denim pleaty gold hardware. :P

Silly me, I thought that cloth is meant for polishing sliver ones. So its two different cloth, hahaha....

lol...:biggrin: i asked you about the polishing cloth matter after you posted.:smile:

yah, its a piece of cloth. its meant to polish gold jewellery but i tried on the lv hardware and it does a wonderful job! :yahoo:

frankly speaking, i dont know where to buy bcos i got it for FREE when i subscribed for the solitaire magazine. you can buy it from online. it isnt expensive i guess. if you want to polish your silver jewellery then you must get the cloth which meant to polish sliver. there're 2 types of cloth (for gold or for silver). :graucho:

Lolzz... for my speedy lock, I used a cream meant for polishing... works fine too, but dare not try it out on my denim pleaty gold hardware. :P

Silly me, I thought that cloth is meant for polishing sliver ones. So its two different cloth, hahaha....
outside the packaging, they got state whether its meant for gold or silver mah. since lv hardwares are usually gold so i used the gold cloth. i dont dare to use the silver cloth. afraid the color may change. lol. :biggrin:

i dont like to use cream to polish. it can be a mess! cloth is better. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.