Hello Kitty

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
I went to NY. I stopped at the Sanrio store. I hope you Hello Kitty lovers enjoy!

There she is!
HK1.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/purselova34/DSCN0540-1.jpg

What's inside?

DSCN0540-1.jpg

Hello Kitty!

DSCN0542.jpg

A key chain

DSCN0543.jpg

I am sure I am only about the 7 squillionth person to say this on this forum alone, but ohhh, if only I had held on to the Hello Kitty stuff that my friends and I used to get at the then brand-new Sanrio store at the local mall back in the late 70s - inexpensive and fun little joke presents, we considered them, we just loved Hello Kitty (and Mimi, although Mimi seemed just a little stuck-up sometimes, but hugs really helped a lot, so maybe she was just insecure) - anyway, if I had that stuff today, I bet I could sell it on eBay and get myself a truckload of handbags, and a Tuscan villa to put them in!

I am sure I am only about the 7 squillionth person to say this on this forum alone, but ohhh, if only I had held on to the Hello Kitty stuff that my friends and I used to get at the then brand-new Sanrio store at the local mall back in the late 70s - inexpensive and fun little joke presents, we considered them, we just loved Hello Kitty (and Mimi, although Mimi seemed just a little stuck-up sometimes, but hugs really helped a lot, so maybe she was just insecure) - anyway, if I had that stuff today, I bet I could sell it on eBay and get myself a truckload of handbags, and a Tuscan villa to put them in!

I'd buy them from you, if you posted pics of the bags you bought. ;) Seriously, I can't believe Hello Kitty is older than me! :nuts: :wtf: She's still cute, though. :love:

awww... i love sanrio!!!... loved them when i was little and STILL do... too bad there isn't a official saniro store here... (at least i dont' think so...)

Nice nails BTW...

I love Sanrio. Hello Kitty, Chococat, Keroppi, chai chai monchan are what I collect now. I still stuff I've collected from grade school. Once when I was in the Sanrio store looking at a Hello Kitty plush toym and this girl and I said at the same time, "This is so cute!" Well, she was about 5 and I'm in my 20's. Some habits due hard. . .:P

I love Sanrio. Hello Kitty, Chococat, Keroppi, chai chai monchan are what I collect now. I still stuff I've collected from grade school. Once when I was in the Sanrio store looking at a Hello Kitty plush toym and this girl and I said at the same time, "This is so cute!" Well, she was about 5 and I'm in my 20's. Some habits due hard. . .:P

:yes: Hello Kitty is for all ages. My mom loves her, too. :love:

:love: :love: So cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE Hello Kitty!!! I have so many Hello Kitty things. I have never been to the store, though, I guess I should stop by the NY store. I want a pic with the big Hello Kitty!!:P