The DIVAS we love to hate

Oooh PinkSuedSoho what a FABULOUS topic!

And you snatched the first entry in my list right off my fingers. It tickled. :lol:

So I will have to start with my number 2 - Celine Dion

then JLo, and if we are allowed to list divas who have gone to Heaven, Maria Felix.

I'm sure I will think of more, and the wonderful people here will read my mind like you did and list them for me! :wlae:

Thanks ShimmaPuff, I just can't seem to get enough of KLS! I can't figure out for the life of me, why MTV hasn't started a show called The Fabulous Life of Kimora! Her two little girls are just gorgeous! She is one diva I would love to see more of. A real quilty pleasure!!!!

Mine are Madonna, Lohan, and Mariah (Yeah, she can sing like an angel, but that doesn't give her the right to be a mental case...) Now, that I think of it, I don't like Christina Aguilera(sp?). Same as Mariah. She basically thinks being
talented means she can be b*tchy.

I can't figure out for the life of me, why MTV hasn't started a show called The Fabulous Life of Kimora!

Oh, how I dream of a Kimoraleereality Show! With special guest appearances by Dr. Phil, Paula Deen, and the entire House of Carters!

Be still my heart! Trashapalooza!