price increase in canada

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
not sure if this has been posted here in the LV forum but... when yeuxhonnetes, noirprincess, and i were at the toronto LV store today, the SAs told us that there will be a 3% price increase starting next wednesday, 11/8! so fellow canadians, run and grab your bag before then. :angel:

I really didn't see the point of lowering it the prices in Canada for a few months just to raise it back up again.:upsidedown:

At least we got a few months in with slightly cheaper bags!!

The timing is bad though, since that's just when Holt Renfrew is having their private shopping night here, and a week before the rest of Canada is having theirs - sneaky LV :yucky:

At least we got a few months in with slightly cheaper bags!!

The timing is bad though, since that's just when Holt Renfrew is having their private shopping night here, and a week before the rest of Canada is having theirs - sneaky LV :yucky:

OMG!!! You PSN is this coming Wednesday?

did they tell you if azur will be part of the price increase?!!?

hmmm... sorry but i didn't ask the SAs specifically about the azur line. :s

i did realized that the current price for the bags in canada is lower than the price in the US before the 11/1 price increase!

eg. manhattan gm
price in US before 11/1 increase - US$1770
price in US after 11/1 increase - US$1870
price in canada right now, before increase - US$1678 (CDN$1900)

oh boo... I was gonna get something at the PSN too.. but the price increase pretty much cuts out half the savings from the PSN. No huge rush then. I think I'm just going to wait for the next PSN for my purchase.