Confessions of a Chloe Girl...(fun)

Yes, I would love to see an update of what you picked up! Which Silverado's did you get? Were they the 3 buckle in a size 36? I wear a 37. I found another pair of knee high Silverado's with the 3 buckles but in black. And I felt it was a steal compared to what I paid for my other pair. The second Chloes are a pair of brown leather pumps, another style I've had my eye on for a while and got them fairly cheap too. As soon as they arrive I will post a family update too. :yes:
You found another tall Silverado boots!!!:faint: You lucky lucky girl!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I don't see a black silverado boots very often at all. I got to see the pictures!!!

Yes, I bought the 3 buckle booties in the lighter brown color like whiskey color. I bought a pair of Paddington boots last month but they were fake. So disappointing.:crybaby:

Do you wear your Silverado boots in rainy days?

My confession is there are some purses, like one of the Chloe's, in my collection that are solely to hold, look at, touch, etc. but not use w/ the exception of only a few times for a small number of them. They are collector items for me, and I am fine w/ spending a lot of money on them just for that purpose of sitting around. Two main reasons for this: 1.) They are far too hard to find like they are obsolete. 2.) Unpatented/unglazed leather is such a bi-atch to take care of, you have to avoid the sunny/dry days and the rainy/snowy/hail/wet days, so then you just wait for the in between days? I don't think so. That's far too much of a hassle. Apple Guard can only do so much and spending on it for the maintenance adds up too quickly for my taste. I have a LovingMyBags cleanser/conditioner for just 26 bucks or something, but I am trying to make it last longer than just a few months.
Oh, and I also have bought two or more of the exact same bag (if it was good enough) in the exact same style/color before so that one would be a collector's item and the other was for use (if they weren't on the pricey side).
The Chloe bags are different from one another in my collection though.
I'm thinking about making my 07 Paddy the one that I'll use when I can, and the 05 Paddy the one that I will have as a collector's item even though they are not the same style or color.

Then, there are other bags in my collection that I do use, but I would mind discarding even years and years from now after continuous use just not mind nearly as much as my "collector's items".

I am attempted to buy a same exact bag or shoes I already have, too.:nuts: You know just incase one wear out or something. I have not actually done it yet. Thanks goodness.

I do like tending my purses with lmb's pro treatment. I feel like I am having a special moment with my purse.

You found another tall Silverado boots!!!:faint: You lucky lucky girl!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I don't see a black silverado boots very often at all. I got to see the pictures!!!

Yes, I bought the 3 buckle booties in the lighter brown color like whiskey color. I bought a pair of Paddington boots last month but they were fake. So disappointing.:crybaby:

Do you wear your Silverado boots in rainy days?

Yeah, I was so floored to have grabbed another pair in the tall style! :party:
I actually negotiated with the seller privately. That's how I'm able to get my hands on a number of special items.
As soon as I get them, I'll post the pic. The ebay listing pics were lousy!

Congrats on your new Silverado's! :yahoo: I can't beleive 3 years later they're still a hot buy!
Although I had no idea there are fake Paddy boots! I always thought the fakes came in bags, but I've never noticed many fake Chloe shoes. So sorry to hear. :sad:

You wouldn't beleive how many older styles I am huntng for!! Maybe you would.:nuts:

I have to confess. I am very mad at my DH now and it is soooo easy to buy things during this time.:P

You wouldn't beleive how many older styles I am huntng for!! Maybe you would.:nuts:

I have to confess. I am very mad at my DH now and it is soooo easy to buy things during this time.:P

haha, I find it's easier to justify buying bags when I'm angry or upset too! that's how I broke my 3 and a half month ban, walked into the store to just look at some Chloes and get cheered up....walked out with a bag! :nuts:

Yes, I find shopping while crabby is a great fix. :lol:

kbnkch, I have several older style Chloe bags I'm on the hunt for. Problem is they're so much more expensive than a pair of shoes. And honestly I don't get out of the house often enough to carry or wear all that I have.

Would love to grab an Edith though. ;)

My confession is there are some purses, like one of the Chloe's, in my collection that are solely to hold, look at, touch, etc. but not use w/ the exception of only a few times for a small number of them. They are collector items for me, and I am fine w/ spending a lot of money on them just for that purpose of sitting around. Two main reasons for this: 1.) They are far too hard to find like they are obsolete. 2.) Unpatented/unglazed leather is such a bi-atch to take care of, you have to avoid the sunny/dry days and the rainy/snowy/hail/wet days, so then you just wait for the in between days? I don't think so. That's far too much of a hassle. Apple Guard can only do so much and spending on it for the maintenance adds up too quickly for my taste. I have a LovingMyBags cleanser/conditioner for just 26 bucks or something, but I am trying to make it last longer than just a few months.
Oh, and I also have bought two or more of the exact same bag (if it was good enough) in the exact same style/color before so that one would be a collector's item and the other was for use (if they weren't on the pricey side).
The Chloe bags are different from one another in my collection though.
I'm thinking about making my 07 Paddy the one that I'll use when I can, and the 05 Paddy the one that I will have as a collector's item even though they are not the same style or color.

Then, there are other bags in my collection that I do use, but I wo ld mind discarding even years and years from now after continuous use just not mind nearly as much as my "collector's items".

Finally after a long search :faint:someone like me - but does this make me less weird?:thinking:
Or now I know that there is another :nuts: person like me:lol:

I have the collector mentality too, I buy 2 identical bags one to use and the other one to store

I still believe that Bags are more expensive than shoes ;)

I have a confession to make. I'm a hopeless shoe addict. Espcially on Chloes. I bought 2 pairs of Chloe's off ebay the last 10 days. I also bought a pair of MIU wedges 2 weeks ago and the seller is working with me on payment time frames as I'm now sinking into shoe debt.
I'm selling like mad on ebay to pay for my now 3 pairs of shoes. Including selling other Chloes. I bought a pair of Stella McCartney boots too about 3 weeks ago.
I can't stop. Now I'm looking at a pair of Prada's that I've been dying to get my hands on.
Please tell me I'm not the only one! :hysteric:

omg i am the same, but I'm not limited to shoes.

I have to confess. After taking all my bags out for some family photos, I felt little sick seeing all those purse. I have never felt that way about my Chloe before.:sad: I don't feel bad about my shoes at all yet.:nuts:

I have to confess. After taking all my bags out for some family photos, I felt little sick seeing all those purse. I have never felt that way about my Chloe before.:sad: I don't feel bad about my shoes at all yet.:nuts:

I feel that way too a little - but then I think - I should probably get rid of one... and have a really hard time deciding which one needs to go (and I'll sell one)... and then end up using funds to buy another one... kind of an endless cycle

I need more HELP and opinions!!!

Ok, I bought these MIU's over 2 weeks ago and I owe the seller the $380 for them. I sold several items but my buyers aren't paying me, hence it's tough to get payment out. Now I'm balancing between wanting another Chloe bag! I'm a shoe collector, so I think the shoes are worth it. Been looking for these forever! But the desire for a new Chloe is overwhelming. OK, I don't know what my question is, I'm just in panic-mode!

Am I crazy to get the shoes over a bag?

Attachments

• 0409Z2SUR88-1.JPG
    0409Z2SUR88-1.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 47
I need more HELP and opinions!!!

Ok, I bought these MIU's over 2 weeks ago and I owe the seller the $380 for them. I sold several items but my buyers aren't paying me, hence it's tough to get payment out. Now I'm balancing between wanting another Chloe bag! I'm a shoe collector, so I think the shoes are worth it. Been looking for these forever! But the desire for a new Chloe is overwhelming. OK, I don't know what my question is, I'm just in panic-mode!

Am I crazy to get the shoes over a bag?

Please don't Panic :nogood:
You replied to your own NOt question, it is confusing :huh:
You are a shoe collector so adding to the collection is always the priority.
You were looking for these beautiful miu miu forever, and you didn't even name the Chloe bag that you want to buy...so keep the shoes...
You can always buy a Chloe bag later !!!!
And yes you are little crazy, but the good crazy :P
Now I understand what your avatar is all about :graucho:

Thanks ladies, I did realize after posting that what the obvious thing to do is.

kbnkch: theses are MIU MIU Baroque wedges. Not sure if they have another name. Yes, I'm in love. :love:

Yeah Juda, you're very right about taking priority for my true passion. It's hard when everyday I'm finding new and great deals and I literally can't choose between it all. I hate finding everything at once, and not have the $2000 or so dollars to pick it all up. I know, excessive! I suppose the rarest should take priority. Thanks for the reinforcement.