when returning to elux, ups?, insure?

I have returned several things to elux and I use usps insured with del conf. In the past I have used fedex but when declaring the amount I have actually gotten an attitude from the clerk(2 different ones) about spending that much $$ on a bag!!!:cursing: As if it's any of their business!!!! Elux likes you to use fedex or ups but I have used usps for many things with no problems and no hassles for the amount. Fedex made me so uncomfortable that I refuse to go back!

okay- i did get a return sheet- with a return address sticker. however, as far as i can see, there's no prepaid postage. do i just bring the package, with that sticker on the box, to fedex and they'll take it? thanks!

Did you call up and get a return number?

I don't think there's return postage on the address label. When I called up and asked about returning a wallet, they credited me $8 for shipping it back.

I return to ELux via UPS, but I always, always, always insure the package for the full $ amount. I can't remember ever getting a return address label or a credit for return shipping.

thanks! the mono stephen is quite large. with the size and ins. it's going to be exp. to return, so i wanted to do it the most economical way! (more $ for other bags!) thanks again!