What are your pets doing right now?

My pup is perched on the back of the sofa barking at some dudes walking below on the sidewalk...to no avail, because he is so little and fluffy everyone just looks up and laughs.

As I type he has since moved on to investigate the can of seltzer water on the coffee table. (Nothing gets past him!)

Had to search the entire house to find Shia (cat). He's on his back in the middle of my bed fast asleep. Muse (rabbit) is underneath my daughter's bed while she's on her laptop. He comes out every now and then for head-scratches and kisses.

One of the cats is hiding from me because I have to give him pills and liquid medicine every day; I make DH do it when he ishome, but he is gone for the week. The cat really does hate me, I can't blame him. He may need this fr the rest of his life. Oh well, at least he loves my husband

reggie is lying down on the floor pressed against the sofa (he only sleeps where he can have something to lean his back against). so innocent when he sleeps...such a monster when he's awake.

Laying right next to me asleep on my computer table. He's totally blocking my ability to type with my left hand so I have to type with my right hand only as I DARE not disturb His Majesty :amuse:.