Post your Tods Shoes here!

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi I love tods shoes, they are so comfy and come in so many different styles and colourways!!:smile:

Can you post your tods here!! There are some tods that I remember years ago and wish I had purchased, what springs to mind were the light purple suede pair with a diamonte edging around the triangle tods sign, they were so cute...anyway here are mine!
:smile:

Attachments

• Tods Shoes 005.jpg
    Tods Shoes 005.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,989
  • Tods Shoes 006.jpg
    Tods Shoes 006.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2,917
  • Tods Shoes 007.jpg
    Tods Shoes 007.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 2,884
  • Tods Shoes 008.jpg
    Tods Shoes 008.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 4,893
  • Tods Shoes 009.jpg
    Tods Shoes 009.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 2,873
Here are some I posted on the What a Pair thread in the Glass Slipper sub forum:

Orange Suede Gomini Drivers
232973621_o.jpg

Navy Nubuc Gomini Drivers
232973718_o.jpg

Black Dee Ballerina Flats
232973882_o.jpg

I keep most of my shoes in boxes, so I will take pictures as I decide to wear them and post here for all to enjoy.
Cheers

Sammyjoe,
You are like me, when you like a style, you get it in many different colors and textures. Love your loafers, are those rhinestones on the tassles? Love the brown lizard?
attachment.php

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Lt Bag lady, yes, the black and white have the diamontes and the lizard effect ones are plain metal, if I love a style, I love a style.
Tods are so comfy and a pleasure to wear!! I will have to get more!! Its addictive!!

It's good to know I'm not the only one into matching shoes & bags. :biggrin:

Here's mine... Navy Blue patent Dee ballerinas with lizard-effect details.

Attachments

• DSCN4493.JPG
    DSCN4493.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 3,534
  • DSCN4498.jpg
    DSCN4498.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,804
WOW!! This is great.

I just ordered another pair of Tod's shoes. I don't usually wear high heels but these were a bargain, my size and a gorgeous colour - navy patent pumps with a 3" heel.

I am STILL waiting for my purple moccasins and when they and the new ones arrive, will post pictures.

When I get back home I'll post my Tod's shoes (pics are on the other computer).

Yesterday I visited the Chicago Tod's store and was taken aback at the prices of the smooth leather loafers, not even exotics! Nearly $500 for the penny loafers. As much as I want some, I may have to pass.

Sammy, thanks for starting this thread: Tod's shoes are so classic that they do deserve their own thread! You have some real nice loafers!

LT and TDL, love the matchy shoes and bags!!! TDL, we're shoes twins for the ballerina, just not in the same color! ;)

Mariangelwalk, very nice pair! Love its casual yet still classy flair.

Here comes mine: still a small collection, but I'm definitely looking to expand it!

todsshoes.jpg